Falcon Fire resistant cabinet
FRC 2 - Size : External 825H x 525W x 755D mm , Internal drawer 302H x 383W x 643D mm
Weight : 195kg (429lbs)
FRC 3 - Size : External 1190H x 525W x 755D mm, Internal drawer 302H x 383W x 643D mm
Weight : 290kg (638lbs)
FRC 4 - Size : External 1550H x 525W x 755D mm, Internal drawer 302H x 383W x 643D mm
Weight : 390kg (858lbs)
2 types of locking system :-
A. Individual locking system
B. Central locking system
Fire testing compliance to JIS S 1037: 1989 : Fire Resistive containers :-
1. Fire resistance test comprises fire-resistive container for general paper indicates that every internal part temperature is not higher that 180 degree Celcius during heating test. The change in colour, deterioration and etc of newspaper are not remarkable and it is able to read.
2. A test in accordance with clause 8.5 of the JIS standard has been performed on the specimen having overall sizes was 1550mm high by 525mm wide and 755mm deep.
3. The specimen was judged on the performance for the fire endurance test as specified in Table 3 (Performance(Part1) of test item 8.3) and Table 4 (Performance (Part 2) of test item 8.5.5 - Fire resistive container for general paper) of the JIS Standard.
4. Two thermocouple wires each of 'Type K', is placed inside each drawer (TC1 to TC8) of the fire resist cabinet, the temperature was taken for the insulation criteria.
5. The ambient temperature at the beginning of the test was 32 degree Celcius and on the completion of the test was 35 degree Celcius.
6. The mean temperature within the furnace as determined by the thermocouples was controlled to conform to standard temperature curve requirements given in paragraphs 8.5.2 of the JIS standard.
7. After the best, the test specimen was immediately taken out from the furnance and discharge to cool with water.